Below are a list of currently available jobs. Please click read more to find more details about each listing.
- Warrington, Cheshire
- £30000.00 - 40000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Our client is a well-established building contractor. They are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work out of their Warrington office.
Purpose of the role: To support their continued growth, they are seeking a Quantity Surveyor with a proven background in industrial, commercial and retial sectors. You will be primarily office based with facilities available on sites across the region.
Outcome of Role:
- Full value of projects realised
- Cultivate and develop client relationships
- Provide feedback to the Estimating team
- Accurate reporting and forecasting
- Risk mitigated
Required to ensure accurate income recovery through applications and valuation of variation works whilst accurately recording, monitoring and advising on costs. Adhere to compliance with the terms of the contract and to liaise closely with project managers to achieve targets.
To be successful in this role. You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Industrial, commercial or retail surveying background
- Degree qualified
- CSCS card
- Driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic contractual knowledge
Opportunities for progression are excellent and there is a professional support structure in place.
If this role sounds like it is suitable to your skills and experience then please do not hesitate to contact me.