Below are a list of currently available jobs. Please click read more to find more details about each listing.
Junior Site Engineer
- West Yorkshire
- £20000.00 - 30000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
As a Junior site engineer your main objectives are to ensure that works are being carried out safely and as per the RAMS relevant to the task, and to assist in ensuring that work is set out correctly and in accordance with the specification, as well as meeting required quality standards. You will assist in ensuring that as builts are recorded and that quality inspections are carried out and recorded and photographic evidence is taken throughout a project. You will assist in reviewing drawings and update the drawing file to ensure you are working to the latest revisions. You will liaise with the structural engineers and the architects to overcome any issues and always ensure that any issues raised are recorded as an RFI or TQ. You will assist in reviewing the programme on a weekly basis ensuring that you are on target to complete tasks as identified and have meetings to iron out any issues or problems.
- undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- resolving design and development problems
- managing budgets and project resources
- scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
To be successful for this role you will need to have a minimum of 12 months experince as a Junior Site Engineer within the construction industry.