Below are a list of currently available jobs. Please click read more to find more details about each listing.
- West Yorkshire
- £30000.00 - 40000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
As a site engineer your main objectives are to ensure that works are being carried out safely and as per the RAMS relevant to the task, and to ensure that work is set out correctly and in accordance with the specification, as well as meeting required quality standards. You will ensure that as builts are recorded and that quality inspections are carried out and recorded and photographic evidence is taken throughout a project. You will always review drawings and update the drawing file to ensure you are working to the latest revisions. You will liaise with the structural engineers and the architects to overcome any issues and always ensure that any issues raised are recorded as an RFI or TQ. You will review the programme on a weekly basis ensuring that you are on target to complete tasks as identified and have meetings to iron out any issues or problems.
- Setting out using EDM/Robotic/Total station
- A good understanding of Health and safety requirements and legislation
- Good communication skills
- Managing subcontractors/workforce
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to use my own initiative and make decisions
- Able to work as a team or by myself
- Willing to listen and learn
- Good organisation skills
- Able to plan and manage works and achieve a good working morale
- Self driven
To be successful for this role you will need to be an experienced Site Engineer with experience within the construction industry.